FaST Member, Sales Team
CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. Our team’s mission is to put the puck in the back of the net and we strive to become the most beloved brand in sports and leading market share in Hockey.
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:Teamwork: A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
“C” on our Chest: We are all the captain, empowered to make a difference.
Pinch: Having the confidence to take risks, to be the change agent, always looking for the advantage on a play.
Grind: Possessing the will to win, and the fortitude to go into the corners and dig for the puck.
We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
CCM Hockey FaST is the key conduit between our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, as well as our Retail Dealer network. FaST Team Members are the face of the CCM brand to both retailers and consumers. FaST Members passionately live and breathe our brands and products every day in the field. As a FaST Member, you’re responsible for bringing our products to life on the retail sales floor, at events and in the minds of consumers. You will be the eyes and ears of CCM Hockey capturing and reporting data on sell-through, inventory levels, competitor activity and market trends. You will be responsible for owning your respective market(s) and understanding the intricacies across all retail channels.
- Responsible for retail store employee training; Schedule and conduct regular clinics and Product Knowledge sessions;
- Visit and build strong relationships with Retail Store staff with the goal driving sell-through of products;
- Capture data and create reports – sell-through, inventory counts, competitive analysis;
- Update market data templates regularly - Competitive intel, on promotions, marketing;
- In-store support and execution of Trade Marketing efforts – distribute POP, imagery;
- Responsible for Product Launch initiatives and in market support;
- Coordinate on-ice demos and product trial activations with both; consumers/teams and retail staff;
- Support events and brand initiatives both in and out of market.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- College degree combined with a minimum of 1 year directly related retail sales or promotional experience;
- Current Passport/Driver’s license required;
- Knowledge in the sporting goods industry and experience as a hockey player, a strong asset;
- High energy with a passion for sports and marketing;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook);
- Knowledge of market landscape (mainly Minnesota);
- Working relationships, a plus (coaches, players, rinks, associations, teams, colleges etc.);
- Ability to motivate retail staff members, influence players;
- Organized, creative and resourceful with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and self-motivate;
- Ability to hit the ground running and learn on the fly in a fast-paced and competitive field;
- Frequent travel (75% minimum); nights and weekends are required and overtime when necessary (peak times in summer);
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
At CCM Hockey, we celebrate the difference for the benefit of our employees, our products and our collaborators. We work to create an inclusive environment where everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion or background, can give the best of themselves.
- Pay Type Salary
- Minnesota, USA