CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them
the self-confidence to chase their dream.
Our team’s mission is to put the puck in the back of the net and we strive to become the most beloved brand in sports and leading market share in Hockey.
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
Teamwork: A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual
“C” on our Chest: We are all the captain, empowered to make a difference.
Pinch: Having the confidence to take risks, to be the change agent, always looking for
the advantage on a play
Grind: Possessing the will to win, and the fortitude to go into the corners and dig
for the puck.
We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
The purpose of this position is to maintain the duty deferral and P2P information and assist in the preparation of timely and accurate financial and costing information.
- Verify and code freight and duty invoices for North America importations
- Calculate and report duty payable (duty deferral).
- Maintain the accuracy of the duty deferral ledger (including tying to inventory on hand)
- Support audits relative to duty deferral and customs compliance
- Support the Accounting Analyst P2P in various analysis and data recording tasks
- Verify the GST on duty schedule to ensure compliance
- Support month end closing procedures as relates to the skate manufacturing facility
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Support the Accounts Payable team during peak periods
10. Perform other compliance related activities and analysis as assigned by management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree in accounting;
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in accounting;
- Experience with Canadian and US customs compliance is a definite asset;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good capacity of analysis, synthesis and problem solving;
- Sense of initiative, teamwork and excellent judgment;
- Bilingual (French and English) is a definite asset;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Basic knowledge of hockey equipment is an asset.
- Pay Type Salary
- 3400 Rue Raymond-Lasnier, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 3L3, Canada