Manufacturing Lead, Asia
CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. Our team’s mission is to put the puck in the back of the net and we strive to become the most beloved brand in sports and leading market share in Hockey.
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:Teamwork: A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
“C” on our Chest: We are all the captain, empowered to make a difference.
Pinch: Having the confidence to take risks, to be the change agent, always looking for the advantage on a play.
Grind: Possessing the will to win, and the fortitude to go into the corners and dig for the puck.
We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
- Coordinate with vendor management / research and development / quality control and suppliers from manufacturing / assembly factory to make sure a smooth mass production;
- Lead daily kaizen projects and LEAN projects with suppliers from manufacturing and assembly factory to improve manufacturing efficiency and product quality, and to reduce manufacturing cost;
- Lead and execute new vendor on-boarding projects and vendor relocation projects to ensure seamless transition in mass production.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial / mechanical engineering background;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing field or engineering project management;
- A broad experience in daily kaizen and LEAN methodologies;
- Excellent verbal/written skills in English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project;
- PLM experience is a plus.
At CCM Hockey, we celebrate the difference for the benefit of our employees, our products and our collaborators. We work to create an inclusive environment where everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion or background, can give the best of themselves.
- Pay Type Salary